Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cell Phones

My Cell Phone is on sprint...

Yes, sprint sucks. The Data connection is great... so that makes up for the fact that phone calls on it suck.

My problem, Cell phone wise is that I hate the phone, with some minor exceptions you won't catch me on the phone; I'm sorry I have no interest in having long drawn out conversations with you. No, I just don't have the time to sit and chat. I use 20 minutes or 10 minutes a month. Some times I use more, like about every 6 months I get in a long conversation with someone, than won't end.

I got a great deal on a plan, it's hard to find free weekends and nights for under $50, which is what I want, free time plus a few hundred minutes... I think I got 500 or 600 minutes and am paying under $30. for a phone I don't really use.

So, Sprint... After I had the phone for a while and 5 people had the phone number. I started getting random calls, the second time I received one, I answered it. It was sprint..... and this is how stupid they think I am.

"Sir, if you sit down and spend 30 minutes answering some questions, we can offer you 30 minutes of free air time."

I hung up immediately....

Why? well to start off I will give them credit, it was during my free minutes so they were offering me free minutes.... But.... if I work for an hour for $10, I can pay for 200 minutes, and not 30. Second problem is that I have no desire to spend 30 minutes on the weekend or in the evening, talking to sprint....

No comments: