Friday, November 30, 2007

My Athiesum thing..

So, It does look like both

Skull and bones,

And the Masonic order.

Are based in Deism.

and that basically it's being Agnostic, only absolutely believing in god..

so, you believe in god, but all the bible, and other religion crap you don't believe in.

BUT, you also believe that religion is needed to control the masses.All Seeing Eye

There for you front for "God", but deep down your trying to maintain the Aristocracy. The enlightened ones, all seeing, elevated above the rest.

Some say that deep down some of them are actually atheists, and materialists.

Sorry, I'm just looking at these people... I'm a straight up atheist, but I'm not a materialist. I have a huge spiritual side.... But some fat white guy?

That is classic Anthropomorphism.

No comments: