Thursday, November 22, 2007

I may die, before a train of thought leaves the station

Ho hum, what a great way to start a post. I have stolen it, since that is the way I feel these days. I am sitting here hoping to become inspired.



Interesting thoughts I have had over past days:



1. I am reminded of driving to my sisters to have an awkward thanksgiving, with my Ex. It was awkward as far as my sister and family were concerned. I think they expected someones head to explode. I also remember not offering to bring anything, and I remember it being an unremarkable meal. Except the awkward silence....



Maybe that is just how I remember it.



2. I've been thinking about backpacking again, trying to scheme a way to haul the gear up fro a frozen evening of shitty food, in the woods. I always like to say "life is a journey" but I do seem to be in a hurry to get somewhere, or to accomplish something, most of the time.

3. I think I've decided I suffer a minor semi-functional version of autism. I do have my amazing math abilities, and I am tragically phobic of public gatherings, and being part of large groups. Poor socialization, Isn't' that fun? Of course I can be a hypochondriac too.

No comments: