Sunday, November 4, 2007

Money never sleeps!

For those of you who, don't know... I'm obsessed with economics, and the markets. Worst part is sometimes I'm to sleepy to read through the massive piles of documents, theories and thesis that I need to, and the 3 hours at a whack of sleep I'm getting is.... bairly sleep.

I read something about 'Computer Traders', and how they will dominate the world... Um. though I feel like a dinosaur, or like John Henry when I say this "it's nonsence"... The essence of the market is supply and demand, buyers and sellers... it's a market... to be honest when you get rid of the Fear and Greed, and the real buyers and sellers... Umnnn you get rid of the market... I mean Honestly... if the computers get going on it..what they will say is... This shit is worthless.... I mean Honestly stocks are worthless, When Delta Airlines can go bankrupt, and the shareholders can't sieze the remaining assets, and shut the company down, as should have happened, That shit isn't worth a fucking thing. Honestly the shareholders should be placed above the creditors, if the creditors loan out beyond the book value... it's their risk.. they should get burned 50/50 with the shareholders.

point being Stocks are fucking worthless, but that some dope is willing to give me money for them... that gives them value. put a computer in there, and it's one computer against another... there is no 'Market' there. and the market will die.

No comments: