Monday, November 12, 2007

to move

Dang, I think I have to move to the east coast. This getting up at 2am Mountain and being "floor exhausted"(floor exhausted is where I could literaly crawl into a ball on the floor and go to sleep) at 5pm, it's just ridiculous...

If I lived in the east, I could go to bed in like an hour it would be 6 or 7 and then get up at 4am.. and it would be groovy... but no, I'm 2 hours off of that, and I have to force myself to stay up till 10pm Eastern, which is 8 my time....

This is just ridiculous.

and my blogging at this point.... Honestly it's embarrassing...

I'm just so fucking tired.

I keep complaining(like a little bitch, to people) and they go "Well why are you tired?"
I say, "Cause I get up at 2-4 am...."
They go, "well that is why".

Irritably I say "I knew why, it's you who didn't, All I said was I was fucking tired."

I'm so tired I can't even read.

Even worse is to go to bed at 5pm and wake up at 10pm......

No comments: