Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Exhausted but...

seems like a good day. I'm super exhausted. Long long weeks.

For those of you who don't know, I've been trading the stock market for a while, then suddenly I realized I needed to be much more aggressive, and less passive. What sucks is how stressful it is, and how much time it takes. What is wild is how good I am at it. Honestly I hate it as a way to make money, but.... it seems to work.

It's about discipline, and math and psychology... i just tend to trust what I think, and it tends to work out.... I find it crazy and narcissistic to think that I know what is about to happen... or at least have some idea... it seems like a surreal dream some times.

I'm always referring to it as a shell game and musical chairs. Which it is, and I find it stupid that these lame pieces of paper are worth anything, but they are, and markets in the economy do serve a purpose...

I spend hours going over stock charts, and reading old news papers, to evaluate what has happened in the past, and what could happen.

I worry about the dollar collapse.

No comments: