Sunday, November 4, 2007

Daylight savings/The Fern

I've got some interruption of my sleep schedule. I took 3 Naps today, So I'm up at 2 Am... Or is it 1am. So, here I am.... Strangely "The Lonely guy" is on.. Which reminds me about my Fern.... It's really in the ropes... It may be time for some desperate measures, In fact I may have to take it during the day to the greenhouse.

Those of you who remember "Dr. Pistachio", She is training for a Half marathon, and I ... Being me, threw her a quick training schedule....

Your standard 2 intervals, 2 long days, 1-3 easy-rest days. increasing the training 10% each week leading to a half marathon. Honestly, working from a marathon, and reducing 10% till we got to where she is in her training now... Unfortunately this first week is a significant increase, and I was worried she would overdo it and quit. She is so smart, I think she will keep at it, and knows how not to over-do it.

I decided to sign up for the nablopomo(blog every day, all month till either I bore my readers or my blogging improves month)... and I have a new reader... Temporarily....
Zee, of Simply Zee.. So I'll be adding that blog to my already long list of blogs I read, but It will get special attention, as most of the personal blogs I read do.

No comments: