Thursday, November 22, 2007

Interesting stuff-athiesum and secrets

I have this documentary on atheism "Jonathan miller's brief history of disbelief", I've been working through this documentary for months, it's a universal cure for insomnia.... Except tonight... I got caught up in it..... Some documentaries, I'm not sure if I use them to cure insomnia, or if I'm actually trying to watch them and just keep falling asleep.

Interesting thing...(must note, I'm not here to discuss the accuracy) But as I perceived it, Deism was a theory that god existed but only as an initial catalyst, but but but...

The interesting part was that then it talked about how this belief by 17th and 18th century intellectuals, was never to be talked about in front of the Servants. Because religion was necessary to maintain, public order and "morality".
Instantly I realized that it's most probable that all secret societies, are based in this "Secret"....

So, you rise to the "Highest levels of "Scull and bones" or "The Masons"

The Veil is cast off....
Music plays

They reveal to you "There is no god", it's a shell game for Mass Control, by the intelligentsia.

Funny Shit...

I'm dying to run into a mason and give them the ol'

"*Wink Wink, Nod Nod* I'm in on the game too."

I wonder if the mormons carry the same secret, and when you become pope. There is like a secret book.....last page "It's all a Lie".


And it explains why Dubja used all this " Crusade" nonsense to go into Iraq, and create a U.S. military base, to steal the oil.

What I'm getting at, isn't that it's surprising to me. But that this is the original "shell game", and You can see, him a Cheney giving each other the "Secret Hand job" and being dumb enough to concoct this Moronic Scheme.

Unfathomable, through all this, has been that, As dumb as a box of Hammers as they (dick and Dubja) are. They Act Twice as Stupid. It just never made any sense to me...

Unless Under all their stupidity, was a deeper Less stupid motive..... None the less... Still Dumb as shit. But like 120 IQ Stupid, and not 80 IQ stupid.

all the while, narcissistic enough to think they are Geniuses.

Now my real question is... 'do the masses really need religion? I mean... They have T.V. Right?

I mean, that could even be the secret behind the devinci code, not shit about Mary being Jesus' wife...

I actually had that argument once..... "WTF are you talking about? Jesus and Mary were married? They didn't even Exist.... But somehow if these fictions are... They are married.

Easter bunny Too, I guess... yep.. Married to Briar Rabbit... shhhh keep it under your hat!!!

No comments: