Thursday, November 29, 2007

Notes from someone elses life

(I've pelted this with dilbert cartoons to add to the hilarity)

*Big Office Meeting, at a science Research lab*

Big Wig " Ladies and gentleman, I'm going to need you all to turn out your pockets and empty the contents onto the table!."

*much shuffling, and the sounds of tons of keys hitting the table*

Big Wig, "Now we have found this note, and we suspect something amiss.... anyone involved needs to fess up immediately.."

Jimmy Zit Face " Sir, it was me that ate the last piece of Tiffanies Birthday Cake, that was left in the refrigerator.... It was really late, I was tired and trying to get all my samples done.. I just ate it.... I'm really sorry Tiffany, I'll take you out to lunch *sob sob* "

Big Wig, "Nope, this is by far more serious..... ladies and gentleman we found this note, and I'm going to pass it around *note shuffling*..... What it says, and I have a picture here on the overhead."

*overhead fan comes to life with a huge whirrr of a fan*

"I would have done a PowerPoint but I got a virus this morning when I opened up a picture of Anna Kornacova on my computer this morning.... But I digress....The note says "Youth medium in blue for faith."... Now we have combed our files for any Youth Medium... or Blue Medium projects, and can't find any... Management suspects that some of you have been working on a project privately to create a "Blue or youth Medium." for growing Cultures. As you all know this is a violation of your contracts, and any Revolutionary "Medium" development projects, belong to this company and we will rightly sue you for the patent.... we are going to need any materials about this project turned over immediately, and anyone involved is going to have to subjected to Immediate disciplinary action............. ANYONE????? NOW IS THE TIME TO COME CLEAN!!"

Author of note, "Umn Sir... that was an order for her Cousin, for a blouse for my daughter."

Big Wig, "er.... Umn... er....Ah.... Alright, carry on! Move along, nothing to see here.

No comments: