Saturday, November 24, 2007

I believe my soda can is filled.

Or at least not running on empty, as the analogy goes.

I still check on Becky Broeder from time to time, Super adventures in that woman's life.

I made it out for a run, sort of a 70% walrus run(I'm to hard on myself... but it is a little funny). It also was an actual run. I certainly stopped a couple times but only out of fear of overexerting my legs/knees.

Wow BYU is up 3-0... (today is the big BYU-Utah, rivalry game.)

But, I'm feeling Rested, and rejuvenated. I may throw in some meditation, jazz listening tonight.

Also, I miss eating healthy, and by this I just mean eating unbelievable amounts of fruit and vegetables, soup, and Tea. It's not like I'm eating fast food, I just eat a lot of sandwiches, and some nachos... other stuff.

No comments: