Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Morning

I'm going to sit down here and try and type something up.

The worst part of my Prose these days is it's so focused on Economics, and my Wit, or lack there of is focused there. Someone was encouraging me to write, and I find it an absolute pity that when I sit down, like I am now. The words don't seem to show up. Some of this has to do with my recent lack of exercise, the rest has to do with my mind being focused in other directions.

I do think it would be healthy, for me to find a distraction like writing, or something. Things are honestly getting more stable for me, personally. Which could give me an opportunity to do more writing.

Long term, the idea of a book, seems silly. A fiction... hmmm My Ex, says my talents are better put to social commentary...

*shrug*

No comments: