Monday, November 5, 2007

Okidokie....... For weeks I've felt like I wanted to just sit here in my office chair, and strum on a guitar... I guess that means I'm melancholy.

Things are good, Feeling good about my stock positions... Which hasn't happened in months. Sure I'm up again at 2am, I wish it was 4. I wish I was reading my books, but it's tough.....
For the doctor piscachio's benefit, as big as I'm talking about fitness. I haven't run in like a week, or gotten on the bike. this is as long as it's been in a very long time. I big success today would be to get a run in.... In fact that should be my number one priority.

Fern Update: *sigh* it's in rough shape, overall it's not getting worse, but this is going ot be a challenge, I should put it out in the greenhouse today.... Honestly that could be to much for it, maybe I'll give it an hour in the greenhouse then give it some time in a sunny window.

No comments: